Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Things are coming together


Hello Folks,

I'm so excited to let you all know that my 5 song EP "Heart and Soul" is coming along very well. As we speak, my website is being re-designed and I now have my own logo, which you will see when the site is complete. I've also hired a publicist which I'm thrilled about. If you would like to hear the "rough mixes" of 3 of my songs, please visit www.iacmusic.com/anniemarleau.



Tonight I'm off to the Ontario Independent Music Awards at the Phoenix Theatre in Toronto where I've been nominated for an award. I'm really looking forward to seeing all the winners from last year perform as well.



Until next time, be safe and be kind!

Annie:)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:13 PM

    Wow Annie, great picture, you are stunningly beautiful. Hope you had fun at the awards. Great news about your music and website. Keep blogging my dear, the more you post, the more people drop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!! Stunning photo Annie! I love it! I hope you have a blast and network your heart out! lol! Can't wait till the new CD is out! Counting the days!!

    xoxo Molly

    ReplyDelete