Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Oh Look another beautiful day!!


Hello fellow bloggers (ie: Rance :) ) and anyone who reads this!
It's a beautiful sunny day today and I thank God for another day of good health and happiness. Today Matthew and I will be exploring some country fairs around our region. I'm not sure where I'm going yet but I have a few ideas. I love this time of year when all the leaves turn such beautiful and vibrant colors!

Yesterday I was fiddling around on my guitar and came up with a new song! My EP's not out yet but I'm already planning for my third album and this one will be full-length. I've really enjoyed recording this self-titled EP at Westmoreland Recording with Carl. He is very passionate about music and has brought in some of the most talented yet humble musicians around.

I have to run for now...If you're reading this and want to continue reading my blogs please consider joining as one of my readers. Eventually I will be making this for members only!

Until next time, I will leave you with some of my new favorite songs, please check them out!

"Let it Go" by Tim McGraw and "The Story" by Brandi Carlile, I have this song as my ringtone!

May love and light fill your day,
Annie xoxox




1 comment:

  1. Hey girlie!!! Just wanted to give you my new blog address! Perhaps we can do a giveaway with one of your CD's and I can drive traffic over here for you!

    I am still at thatballerinagurl.blogspot.com but click on my name here and you will find my new blog associated with my new design boutique that I will opening soon.

    xoxo Molly

    ReplyDelete