Total Pageviews

Friday, September 26, 2008

2 Days in a ROW!

It's a beautiful sunny day today and I'm doing my vocal warm-up for my recording session later today. If all goes well, my vocals will be done today and we can begin the process of mixing! I already have many ideas for my 3rd album!
Here are a few updates from the past 6 months or so......Since my blog in Feb. my dog Rufus passed away of cancer :( We really loved him and miss him very much...We do have a new addition to the family and her name is Beanie (short for Ebony). I will take a photo of her as soon as we bring her to the groomers and will post it!

More news: In August we (Jeff my husband and Carl my producer and I) performed at the Freeway Cafe in Hamilton and my son videotaped the show! Some of the shots are a little shaky but he wasn't always using a tripod. I'll post a song from my first album "Sensitive" for your enjoyment. Until next time, remember to be kind to one another.

Peace and love,
Annie

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:02 PM

    Wow look at you, you're on fire with two posts in two days. Better pace yourself Annie, next thing you know, you'll be posting twice a day, and then what will happen? You might get addicted!!!! Glad to see you back in blogland!

    ReplyDelete